Lynda Photoshop CC 2017 One-on-One Advanced Full FREE Course Download
Lynda Photoshop CC 2017 One on One Advanced Full FREE Course Download CLEAN!
Take your Photoshop skills to the next level. This advanced course is the second installment in the comprehensive one-on-one training series by industry expert Deke McClelland. Learn what you need to know about Photoshop, in the order you need to know it, on the schedule that work best for you.
In this course, Deke takes you through advanced Photoshop features including automated selection tools, color range, focus area, and refine edge features. Additionally, the nondestructive editing workflows are demonstrated. Uses for Smart Objects, Liquify—for slimming and trimming—and techniques for drawing and designing with vector shapes are shown. Plus, discover how to improve a photo with poor composition by reconstructing it with Content-Aware Scale, healing tools, and blend modes. These tutorials feature all-new projects and exercise files, so there’s something new for even long-time Deke fans.
New in 2017: Chapters 16–30 offer a whole new way to work with Photoshop CC. This new set of tutorials covers layer effects, Levels and Curves adjustments, lens corrections and perspective warping, black and white photography, and so much more.
- Selecting objects in photographs
- Refining masks with the Smudge tool, Refine Mask, and Refine Radius
- Using the Focus Area tool
- Skewing and distorting a layer
- Transforming and duplicating in one operation
- Warping text
- Creating and masking Smart Objects
- Applying Smart Filters
- Nesting Smart Objects
- Using Content-Aware Scale
- Applying stack modes
- Using the Liquify filter
- Drawing custom vector shapes
- Adjusting contrast, color, and luminance with blend modes