Laubwerk Plants 6 & 7 for SketchUp and 3DS Max Full Crack Download CLEAN
3D PLANTS FOR CG ARTISTS
With drag-and-drop simplicity, and easy-to-use tools that modify the shape, age, season and level of detail for each of Laubwerk’s stunning 3D plants, users can seamlessly add 3D trees to any CG project. For Autodesk 3ds Max & Maya, MAXON Cinema 4D, SideFX Houdini, Trimble SketchUp, and Python.
Plug and Play
- One-click solution for architects and CG artists who need realistic 3D trees, immediately.
Fast and Fluent
- Render-ready 3D trees minimize the need for finetuning that can otherwise interrupt your workflow.
Easy and Integrated
- Drag-and-drop plants inside 3ds Max & Maya, and MAXON Cinema 4D, Trimble SketchUp, or use them in SideFX Houdini.
- Simple settings are a mouse click away.
- Go beyond static models! Choose the shape, age, season and detail of each tree.
- Laubwerk technology minimizes the usual compromise between high-quality graphics and efficient memory usage.
- Each Plants Kit comes with 10 customizable tree species. Check Plants Kits now!
- Plants Kit Freebie comes with 5 fully-functioning tree species, the tropical Kentia palm, the Mediterranean Turkish pine, the temperate common broom shrub, the tropical frangipani tree and temperate field maple.
- Each tree species comes in three (3) shapes, three (3) ages and four (4) seasons, for a total of 36 variations.
- More species and Kits coming soon.
Laubwerk uses a hybrid of procedural modeling and hand-detailing by botanist and 3D artists to make the most realistic CG trees.
- Render-ready materials and textures are created on the fly – for the built-in renderer (3ds Max, Maya & Cinema 4D), or third-party renderers such as V-Ray, mental ray, iray, Maxwell Render, Thea Render, Arnold, OctaneRender, and Corona Renderer.
- Leaves consist of more than just a single polygon, so they bend and catch highlights.
- Textures are based on high quality photos from real trees.
- Models maintain shape and density, regardless of detail level.
Downloads: new links 29/10/2017
OLDER LINKS BELOW:
Kit 1.rar – 533.6 MB
Kit 2.rar – 637.6 MB
Kit 3.rar – 616.5 MB
put the library in this path C:\Program Files\Laubwerk\Plants