GifGun for After Effects – Full Crack Direct Download – 100% Working CLEAN
After Effects and Gifs are finally reunited!
GifGun is the awesome new tool that finally brought After Effects and Gifs together after a long time apart.
Yes, one-click animated .gif render for Dribbbble, Behance and more – right within After Effects.
The workflow is one-click
We made interface super-slick so it won’t take much of your space.
Settings are easy
We believe a properly engineered tool needs no tutorial, so we will just list our features.
Version 1.6.2 is here!
Refreshed interface, bug fixes and more control over your GIFs!
Set default gif folder
Ideal for Dropbox or other cloud sync.
Or save into the Project folder
GifGun – resize
Yes, we resize keeping width/height ratio
GifGun – color
Adjust color paletter
256/128 colors for best quality or 64/32 for weight. 8 for fun :-)
GifGun – fps
“as comp” will use composition fps settings. Which is obvious.
GifGun – save file
Save rendered file
We remove the temporary file by default, but if you need it…
GifGun – loop
Choose not to loop GIF
Yeah, some people really ned unlooped GIFs
IMPORTANT: Please, check “Enable Javasciprt Debugger” checkbox in Preferences – General. Somehow this checkbox solves most of the problems, we are still investigating.
Good to know:
We are using optimized algorithms, so you are going to get a great image most of the time.
This also means that for movie clips you may get less than ideal results with v1.1.
v1.1 is made with motion graphics in mind, so we experimented with hundreds of motion graphics shots, and optimized algorithms for them.
We put a lot of effort to make this a true One-Click tool and hope you will love it as much as we do already.
Windows 7 systems will require this update.
Windows 8 / 8.1 and 10 do not need this update.
We tested on MacOS 10.8 to 10.11, no troubles detected.
Compatibility : After Effects CC 2015, CC 2014, CC
UPDATED TO 1.7.5 FOR MAC AND WINDOWS ON 16 march 2021
patched .jxsbin file and copy and paste it in gifgun directory https://www.sendspace.com/file/2srvbv
OLDER LINK BELOW 05/april/2017
Mt. Mograph – Motion v2
1.5 (Current version) – Nov 28, 2016
-Increased render speed with Progressive Render feature (CC2015.3 and up)
So I ran into a few troubles at first because some of the instructions were confusing. Here’s my take on the installation process.
1. Download the necessary files for the installation:
– Installer Files (86mb)
– Modified gifGun.jsxbin (621kb)
– AEScriptsLIC_v1_08_m.jsxbin (22kb)
Or if you’re feeling lazy to find all of that from the links above, I’ve reuploaded them in this link: https://openload.co/f/KOm24247Uio/gifGun.zip
2. Unzip the installer file (it comes in a .zip file with installers for both MacOS and Windows) and install for your required OS. It should automatically find your current AE scripts folder.
3. Once the installation is finished, copy and paste the modified gifGun.jsxbin and AEScriptsLIC_v1_08_m.jsxbin to your ScriptUI Panels folder (if you’re on windows, the address would be: “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2017\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels”)
NOTE: IT WILL REPLACE THE UNMODIFIED GIFGUN.JSXBIN WHICH CAME WITH THE INSTALLER FROM STEP TWO, JUST CLICK REPLACE WHEN PROMPTED.
4. Open your Adobe After Effects and go to your “Windows” menu, from the dropdown you should see AEScriptsLIC_v1_08_m.jsxbin, click it and a window will pop up.
5. Once that window is up, from the menu in the panel search for gifGun.
6. DO NOT CLICK RUN YET!
7. Click the find button and look for your gifGun.jsxbin from your ScriptUI Panel.
8. Copy the trial code that is in the bottom of that panel.
9. Now, you may click run.
10. Restart your after effects for good measure.
11. Once AE is open, you can now locate gifGun.jsxbin from your windows panel.
ALL THANKS TO THE RANDOM GUY (OUR SITE USER)