Requirement: 3ds Max 2014 – 2022 | File size: 17.9 MB
The utility for organisation of files and work with them in the 3ds Max. It helps you with cataloging and using in your projects bitmaps, library of models and materials, IES photometric and HDRI files.
– Simplifies the addition any types of assets, such as models, materials, textures and IES to the scene
– Cataloging libraries of models, materials, textures and IES
– Sync database on network. [*new]
– Full support to all types of Drag&Drop (Cataloging, merging, apply materials & etc.)
– Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
– Interactive rendering preview for Materials, IES and .BVH (Bio Vision Hierarchical) animation files [*new]
– Ability to exclude unwanted objects from Merging.
– Automatically fix paths to Textures for merged models.
– Replacement scene objects by other objects
– Automatic conversion merged models to Proxy (Vray, Corona and etc.)
– Ability to save and restore Proxy objects with materials
– Saving the models and materials with maps
– Save/Restore Materials with modifiers
– Support to Slate Material Editor
– Create PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials
– Search files by name, description and tags.
– Ability to add a description and tags to max, ies and image files.
– Display of embedded thumbnails for 3Ds Max, RPC, AutoCad, SketchUp, Revit, GrowFx and Biped files.
Run the 3ds Max.
Drag the .mzp file into viewport
The installation will be automatically started.
Follow the instructions on screen for complete the installation.
In the 3ds max menu “Customize”>> “Customize User Interface”>> Category “Kstudio”
choose the plugin and drag it to the Panel of the Instruments.