This add-on for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new Physical Camera, Physical Light settings and a LightMixer interface for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore 2.5.
Important: Photographer 3 development has ended and the add-on will only receive compatibility fixes.
Photographer 4 will receive free updates during 2021.
Photographer 4 exclusive features:
LightMixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the lights in your scene.
Emissive Mixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the emissive materials in your scene.
Optical Vignetting and Bokeh textures support for cameras.
A revamped UI, for a more streamlined workflow.
Lots of small quality-of-life improvements and stability fixes.
Includes previous version features:
– Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV value)
– Physical Light units (Lumen, Candela, Lux) with Color temperature and Presets
– Auto Exposure in viewport
– Lens Tilt and Automatic Tilt for Archviz
– Motion Blur control using Shutter Speed or Shutter Angle
– White Balancing with viewport picker
– Resolution per camera with artist-friendly presets
– Autofocus (Single, Continuous or Tracking)
– Camera list and Master Camera that can switch between cameras
– Animation of Physical Cameras and Physical Lights is now supported.
– Easy-to-use Camera Targets
– Render Queue to render one or all cameras at once, incrementally saving your images as well as storing them in new render slots.
– Focus Plane to visualize the camera focus distance.