Nuke 12.0 brings significant improvements to the timeline playback engine and a more interactive user experience in Nuke, alongside new GPU-accelerated nodes and plug-ins for 360 video.
Greater control and flexibility when managing Live Groups
GPU-accelerated tools for camera solving, stitching and corrections integrated from Cara VR.
Improved workflows for everyday tasks, from Soft Selection in the 3D viewer to a built-in GPU enabled Edge Extend.
More stable playback in Nuke Studio and Hiero at higher frame rates and resolutions
– Install Nuke
– Install FLT7
– Go to C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1 and start FoundryLicenseUtility as Admin
– Go to RLM Server tab and stop the server
– Go to Diagnostics tab and run the Diagnostics to get the host name and the system ID (MAC_ADDRESS)
– Edit the xf_foundry.lic
– Copy and paste the xf_foundry.lic to:
* C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\FLEXlm
* C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\RLM
– Copy and paste the rlm.foundry.exe (crack) to:
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\FLEXlm
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\FLEXlm
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM (override)
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\RLM
– Go back to the FoundryLicenseUtility and start the server
– Start Nuke and choose install license then Use server
– Type the server and port ( [email protected] ) then click Install