Garment Tool is Blender addon designed to simplify process of making simulation ready cloth meshes inside Blender. Clot meshes are generated from 2d Bezier curves, sewed together and then triangulated into mesh object. dont forget to buy and support the dev its only 36$ !
- ability to define sewings between sewing patterns (2d Bezier curves), directly in 3d viewport,
- ability to generate evenly triangulated mesh with adjustable resolution with generated vertex groups and modifiers
- Garments Library – save/load your sewing patterns from library. Few samples are included in GarmentsExampleLibrary.zip file.
- helper tools for symmetrize, splitting, duplicating, flipping 2d curve sewing patterns.
- Pin tool for generating custom stitches (useful for buttons)
- Pocket tool for generating sewings from source patterns to target pattern
- Bind Tool -> easy way of projecting 3d mesh, on surface of simulated cloth (useful for making attachments, bags, pockets, etc.)
- saving baked simulation into shape-key