Ultra Dynamic Sky is a sky system designed to be more dynamic and natural than most sky solutions, offer a great degree of flexibility and customization options, with an interface designed for speed and simplicity.
• Set a single Time of Day variable and have every aspect of the sky update along with it, making changing the time your scene takes place a one step process.
• Fully dynamic, with customizable clouds, moon and stars.
• A built in lighting solution with sun, moon and sky lighting all synced with the sky.
• Adjust cloud coverage from a clear sky to overcast.
• Animate a day/night cycle with a single click.
• Dynamic aurora effects
• Multiplayer ready
• Choose from volumetric 3D clouds, 2D dynamic clouds, static clouds, and even volumetric auroras.
• A full weather system is included, Ultra Dynamic Weather, which adds rain, snow, lightning, and more to your scene in seconds.
• Enable Simulation features, which calculate the real world position of the Sun, Moon and Stars, using latitude, longitude, date and time.
Note for 4.8 to 4.25:
Please refer to the image above labelled Features by Version for the major points of what is included in older versions. For a look at the older versions, see the old product videos here: 4.24 to 4.25 and 4.8 to 4.23
Version 7.7A Hotfix
For UE 5.0 and 5.1
Fixed volumetric cloud rendering bug when Saturation and Volumetric Cloud Ambient Light Saturation are both increased.
Fixed several effects of volumetric cloud layer altitude not being affected by UDS position correctly.
Fixed volumetric cloud ambient light not scaling with Overall Intensity
Fixed a mobile rendering bug with snow coverage from DLWE.
Fixed a visual artifact using post process wind fog with strong depth of field
Added an option to control how much the second cloud layer is affected by the painted cloud coverage.