Production-grade native USD solution for all Maya versions, with a non-destructive workflow that is fully rendering agnostic. The inter-op hub between Maya ⇆ DCCs in your pipeline.
Designed with ease of use in mind, enables anyone to non-destructively author, layout and lookdev any scene with layered USD assets, compositions, overrides. Hydra-based viewport for previews & playback. Inter-op between Maya, Houdini or other DCC apps or game engines. Unified procedural rendering workflow with low TTFP for all major render engines.
Powered by a new end-to-end multi-threaded architecture, from scene construction to final rendering. Designed to deliver an easy and logical workflow to artists under tight work deadlines and budgets. Featuring UI and UX that are clear, well thought and pleasant. Ready for deployment in production environments of any scale, with a new Python API that is straightforward to use and integrate, abstracting the vastness of the USD APIs.
– Completely new, end-to-end, massively multi-threaded architecture which delivers up to 100x* faster performance in authoring, reading, drawing, manipulating, playback and rendering time-to-first-pixel.
– Fully compliant with USD v20.08.
– Non-destructive authoring workflow for layout, lookdev, layering and composition.
– Unified rendering workflow: easily work with multiple rendering engines while keeping exactly the same artist workflow.
– Ability to easily author USD hierarchies for assets and compositions, straight from the Maya outliner.
– Write USD assets, compositions and overrides with support for USD proxies & guides.
– Read USD and Alembic files, whether static or animated, as a single file or as a sequence via USD clips, with ability to easily generate USD clips.
AND MUCH MORE!!