Infinite Ocean for Cinema 4D by C4Depot. Creates an infinite ocean that will not choke your processor. Great for high-speed camera work over water. Control wave direction, swell size and speed. Control multiple boats & floating objects. Includes camera rig with endless water mesh, Xpresso Lighthouse, Yacht, buoy and various boats. Requires R12 or higher.
– VR Ready with Cinema 4D R19 or CV VR Cam plugin
– New, ultra-realistic sea foam and whitecap shader
– New water geometry with more realistic crests and peaks
– Control swell direction, size and speed
– One seamless, photographic HD Real Sky Studio sky (8k pixels wide)
– Model bouy for scale and position
– Easy to use
– Wakes for ships at bow and stern
– Floating object controlers for multiple boats
– Transparent water shader
– Comes with high-poly, detailed 3D yacht model
What Infinite Ocean is
Infinite Ocean is an easy-to-use, add-on for Cinema 4D which allows anyone to quickly add a limitless Ocean or large body of water to a scene. With Infinite Ocean, you’ll be productive right out of the box without waiting forever to see your renders or master the tool. IO 1.4 is a displacement-based tool which is very light on system resources providing a shallow learning curve yet produces powerful results with customizable sliders to control wave amplitude and sea foam quality and coverage.
What Infinite Ocean is not
Infinite Ocean is not a cumbersome, particle-based plugin which takes forever to learn, use and render. You cannot pour Infinite Ocean into a bottle and shake it around. Similarly, you cannot create a tubular wave which crashes on top of an animated surfer inside of the pipeline (at least, not yet).