The Material Texture Loader is a 3ds Max script, designed to quickly load in textures, create a material and apply that to your scene. It works both with PBR, Specular and Metallic workflows, but it can be used for any type of texture that needs to be loaded as part of a material.
– Support for 3ds max 2022
– Support for Corona 6
– Two sided materials
– Random texture mapping (Vray, Corona, Fstorm)
– Add Color Correction and Invert Color maps for every channel
– Material previews
– Display channel maps in viewport
– Uniform mapping size adjustment.
– Better glossiness/roughness name detection
– Add displacement modifier to selected objects
– Lots of bug fixes for Arnold materials
– Lots of bug fixes for live updating materials