This is the latest update of Boris FX Continuum Complete 2019 v184.108.40.20665 for Adobe & OFX Win with completely working and tested crack, ONLY ON VFXMED!
Continuum 2019 is the latest major upgrade for the most comprehensive plug-in collection on the market. Key features include the rebirth of Particle Illusion, the famed motion graphics generator, new Title Studio image-processing shaders such as glows, rays, and blurs for visually-stunning titles and lower thirds, new Mocha Essentials workspace with 4 new spline tools like magnetic edge snapping and geometric shapes for faster tracking and masking, new point-driven parameter tracking powered by Mocha, and overall GPU-acceleration.
– After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5.5 – CC 2019
– DaVinci Resolve 11, 12, 14 and higher
– Foundry: Nuke
– Vegas Pro
- Title Studio preset improvements – Improved retention of formatting/alignment after inserting new text and other misc. animation improvements.
- Title Studio – Extruded Object position changed with downsampling resolution if anchor point used
- Title Studio – 3D models failed to render if Anchor Point is changed
- Extruded Text – Curl Deformer caused distortion in wrong plane
- Particle Illusion – New “Use Mipmapping” particle property to control the resampling softness of the particle images.
- Particle Illusion – Preview pane motion blur did not work
- Particle Illusion – “Use Next Color” emitters were not working correctly
- Particle Illusion – Background was black instead of showing host video until at least one emitter is added.
- Particle Illusion – Clicking “lock aspect” did not update the emitter
- Particle Illusion – Duplicate Emitter did not work after saving an emitter to the library
- Particle Illusion – Preview was black or displayed wrong emitter after saving a custom emitter
- Particle Illusion – Clicking in mini timeline didn’t take focus from other views so arrow keys didn’t work
- Particle Illusion – Shape thumbnail in “Properties” section was distorted
- Particle Illusion – Non-standard comp sizes could cause artifacts
- Particle Illusion Dissolve – Incorrect Help documentation link
- Premiere CS6 – crash in effects that accessed alternate layers in float projects.