For ultimate ease of use, SoliRocks comes with modular GUI and useful tools and settings to stay concentrated on creation instead of loosing time on tedious technical settings. The GUI can be collapsed at any moment into a mini/essential GUI.
SolidRocks interface (GUI) can be compacted at any moment (using the “compact UI” button). This give user more room for work, while maintaining access to essential tools (IPR, render, create V-Ray objects).
NEW VERTICAL COMMAND PANEL
This vertical strip allows to open/close needed Panels.
Right click on it to save/use your preferred combinations.
RENDER SIZE PANEL
All important resolution parameters are under your mouse pointer.
SR gives quick access to standard Formats, Safe Frame (SF) on/off, Print Wizard assistant…
RENDER QUALITY ROLLOUT (THE MAIN PANEL)
- Try different GI methods easily with the new GI Method selector.
- Just choose the desired quality and press the Render button.
- IPR quick access. Works for Both Adv and GPU engines (Vray NEXT)
- Denoise button : activates the denoise render element (Vray 3.4+)
- AO (Ambient occlusion) and DE (Detail Enhance) are now accessible for best convenience.
- NEW: “P” button for Vray 3.0 Progressive AA option.
- NEW: GPU/ADV button for engine switch
- Choose required preset, or make your own!
- Quick access to last rendered image (Show Last).
- Quick access to Render dialog panel (RD).
- Override Max region options with Region button.
- NEW: Unified Save feature. Select final path/filename right into SolidRocks, and use “Save” and “Elements“, whatever you’re using max or V-Ray frame buffer, SolidRocks will manage the saving.
- Quick access to Distributed Rendering (DR) and BackBurner (BB) rendering.