Nuke,NukeX and Nuke Studio offer cutting-edge toolkits for node-based compositing, editorial and review. The Nuke family’s unparalleled flexibility and collaborative workflows help you get the highest quality results-fast.
Compositing and much more
All the tools you need to get the job done, no matter how you’re working. From advanced node-based compositing, to 3D tracking and model building, to editorial and conform, the Nuke range can scale to suit your needs.
Highest quality results
Used by many of the best VFX houses in the industry, the Nuke family’s state-of-the-art tools make producing pixel perfect, film-grade results both painless and creatively satisfying.
Power and performance
Built to meet the needs of modern production work, the Nuke family offers unparalleled levels of power and performance, whether you’re a team with a deadline or tackling a solo project.
Efficient, collaborative workflows lie at the heart of the Nuke range. Easily communicate, share and work together with others, whether you’re sitting side by side or across the globe.
– Install Nuke
– Install FLT7
– Go to C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1 and start FoundryLicenseUtility as Admin
– Go to RLM Server tab and stop the server
– Go to Diagnostics tab and run the Diagnostics to get the host name and the system ID (MAC_ADDRESS)
– Edit the xf_foundry.lic
– Copy and paste the xf_foundry.lic to:
* C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\FLEXlm
* C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\RLM
– Copy and paste the rlm.foundry.exe ( crack) to:
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\FLEXlm
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\FLEXlm
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM (override)
* C:\Program Files\The Foundry\RLM
– Go back to the FoundryLicenseUtility and start the server
– Start Nuke and choose install license then Use server
– Type the server and port ( [email protected] ) then click Install