Hairtool v2.8 Plugin for Blender Latest Crack Download 2019
This addon will help you generate hair mesh ribbons with uv’s from bezier/nurbs curves. It is how most current games are doing hairs for characters.
For blender 2.8 use Hair Tool 2.0.x series. For blender 2.79 use HT 1.9.x.
- ability to generate and interactively comb hair ribbons based on blender particle hairs (since 1.8 version)
- generating hair ribbons from mesh surfaces
- ability to uv unwrap and preview textures on hair curve ribbons
- easy and convenient switching back and forth between curve ribbons and mesh mesh, while preserving mesh uv’s
- ability to adjust ribbons radius profile over strand length to taper the ribbons shape
- ability to convert curves to blender Particle Hair system
- Generating vertex color and weights gradients for ribbons.
- and more
Part of $ I make on this addon wil go to Blender Foundation (I think around 20%).
Basic workflow is:
- create grid mesh (quad only) in basic shape of hair, that will be source of hair curves
- mark one of border edges as sharp – it will be root of generated hair
- Use button ‘Curves from surface’ – to generate curves. Play with F6 setting to vary the look, amount of splines
- Generate hair ribbons by pressing ‘Hair setup’ button.
- If you want to switch to mesh version of you curve based ribbons, press ‘Curves to Ribbons’ button.