3DCoat V4.8.14C Winx64 Full Easy Crack Download CLEAN
3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 200+ Universities and schools worldwide.
Easy Texturing & PBR
– Microvertex, Per-pixel or Ptex painting approaches
– Realtime Physically Based Rendering viewport with HDRL
– Smart Materials with easy set-up options
– Multiple paint Layers. Popular blending modes. Layer groups
– Tight interaction with Photoshop
– Texture size up to 16k
– Fast Ambient Occlusion and Curvature map calculation
– Rich toolset for all kind of painting tasks, and more…
Voxel (volumetric) sculpting key features:
– No topological constraints. Sculpt as you would with Clay
– Complex boolean operations. Fast kit bashing workflow
Traditional sculpting offers you such powerful technology as:
– Adaptive dynamic tesselation (Live Clay)
– Dozens of fast and fluid sculpting brushes
– Boolean operations with crisp edges
3D Printing Export Wizard.
Ultimate Retopo Tools
– Auto-retopology (AUTOPO) with user-defined edge loops
– Fast and easy-to-use manual Retopo tools
– Possibility to import reference mesh for retopologization
– Use your current low-poly mesh as your retopo mesh
– Retopo groups with color palette for better management
– Advanced baking settings dialog
– And more…
Fast & Friendly UV Mapping
– Professional toolset for creating and editing UV-sets
– Native Global Uniform (GU) unwrapping algorithm
– Multiple UV-sets support and management
– Support ABF, LSCM, and Planar unwrapping algorithms
– Individual islands tweaking
– Lastly, it is fast, easy, and fun to use.
– Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
– Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
– New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling.
– Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
– Smart Materials usage history.
– Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
– Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
– Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
– 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
– Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.