Corona Renderer 1.7 3Ds Max 2012–18 Full Easy Crack Download!
Corona Renderer 1.7 3Ds Max 2012–2018 Full Easy Crack Download Clean!
Corona Renderer delivers high quality, physically-based shading in production rendering. All its features are tightly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max. The latest update to the Corona Renderer once again brings many new features to this CPU-based un(biased) photorealistic renderer. The focus is on speed in rendering & workflow, with overhauled Distributed Rendering, improvements to IR, the Corona Image Editor for working with your images outside of any 3D application, bake LightMix settings into the scene, 3ds Max 2018 support, and more.
New features in Corona Renderer 1.6:
– Distributed Rendering Overhaul
Distributed Rendering overhaul – Makes it easier than ever to leverage the power of all available machines. Improvements include 3ds Max being pre-started on all slave machines to reduce wait times; assets that are missing on the slave machines are transferred automatically only to those machines that need them; Corona DR now works with adaptivity, and rendering to a noise level limit; and more detailed and accurate information is displayed on master and slave machines, e.g. showing memory usage.
– Interactive LightMix
The unique Interactive LightMix feature now allows changes made in the VFB to be baked into the scene, making LightMix an ideal way to set up lighting rather than edit individual lights. The automatic LightMix setup has been improved with the option to setup via instanced, grouped or individual lights, with the memory requirements shown for each different setup.
– Corona Image Editor
The new standalone Corona Image Editor (CIE) allows all denoising, LightMix and post-processing functionality to be used on Corona EXR files, giving access to all the Corona VFB features outside of any 3D software and without the need to re-render. Standard EXR files can also be loaded, and Corona post-processing effects such as tone mapping, bloom and glare, etc. can be applied. Post-processing and LightMix configurations can easily be exchanged between the CIE and the Corona VFB.
– And More…
Post-processing options have been extended, with custom tone curves, sharpen/blur capability, and improved vignetting.
New improved shading means that faceted terminator shadows on low-poly objects and materials with bump maps are no longer an issue.
Other improvements include subsampling in Interactive Rendering, allowing much faster updates; new options for Corona Scatter to place objects along splines or in regular patterns; Triplanar mapping; non-360 stereo rendering; support for 3ds Max native 2D Pan Zoom and Lens Distortion; improved Corona RoundEdges map rendering; fuzzy render regions; and more.Render Engine
- Biased and Unbiased solution
- Path Tracing: unbiased solution
- UHD cache: faster biased cached solution for interiors
- Reduces the number of passes needed to get a noise-free image, with render time reductions of 50 to 70%
- Interactive amount adjustment
- Adaptive Image Sampling
- Balances out the rendering calculations over the image to focus more processing power on tricky areas
- Progressive rendering
- Max Sample Intensity (MSI): automatically removes fireflies –
accuracy/render speed tradeoff
- Bidir/VCM: experimental unbiased engine with faster/more precise caustics
- Proudly CPU based
- 100% the same render engine as for the final frame
- All final frame rendering features supported, including Interactive LightMix, post-production effects such as bloom & glare, LUTs, etc.
- Sampling focus while zooming in IR
- Subsampling for virtually real-time performance
- Results shown in 3ds Max viewport or Corona VFB