ProDAD Mercalli v4.0.477.1 CE Adobe Plugins Full Crack Download!
ProDAD Mercalli v4.0.477.1 Cracked Edition Adobe Plugins Full Crack Download CLEAN!
proDAD Mercalli V4 Plugins for Adobe: Stabilizer+CMOS Correction
The best Stabilization
+ CMOS Correction for Adobe
No matter what sport, no matter what type of shooting, no matter what kind of camera you’re using –
You hope and expect your videos to look like your actual experiences! And what do you get instead?
Shaky and distorted images…
But that was yesterday, this is today: You take care of the shooting, then Mercalli V4+ optimizes the footage for you!
Video stabilizer, rolling shutter and CMOS correction for any action-cam, camera phone, or camcorder.
And no matter whether it’s the vehicle’s engine vibration, or a bumpy surface, that’s causing the faulty image: Mercalli handles jello, vibration, and distortion – individually and in combination! Compared to a camera’s internal stabilizer, Mercalli V4+ clearly produces the superior result and allows for a wider viewing angle.
With its additional features – comprehensive CMOS correction and further optimization in 3-axis-stablization – with Version 4+, you can expect the most powerful Mercalli yet.
Forget worrying about vibration, shakes, or complicated mounting devices. Don’t get frustrated with expensive or heavy gyros or gimbals, which are not able to remove CMOS distortions and shorten battery life (if you’re shooting from an aerial plane/copter) due to added weight. Don’t bother with incam stabilization, which only decreases the video resolution, often does a sub-optimal job of stabilizing, and can’t correct CMOS distortions.
Simply mount the camera wherever you want on whatever you want and focus on getting that fantastic shot – leave the stabilizing and distortion corrections to Mercalli V4 SAL+.
Treat yourself to the best stabilization available.
Highlights of the new Plug-ins and Improvements over Mercalli Version V2:
- Absolutely fully automatic stabilization, easier to use on multiple clips
- Interactive overlay charts for uncovering “problem zones” in the video as an aid for manual adjustment as part of maximum video optimization
- Extremely faster video analysis of the stabilization process (although significantly better than in V2)
- Image sharpness in stabilized results significantly higher due to fewer zoom-in requirements and new algorithms, especially with interlaced material
- Fisheye effect videos no longer interfere with the stabilization quality
- Zoom-in requirements significantly reduced for stabilization, thus more resolution and wide angle in stabilized results
- With a single click, all clips that were trimmed, can be fully automatically stabilized again. (Previously, this had to be started individually for each clip manually)
- Now supports 10-bit, 4K and CinemaScope
- Stabilization now for stereoscopic 3D material
- Optimized multi-core and multi-threading for maximum computing speed
- Incl. GPU support as accelerator (depending on graphics card)