MAGIX VEGAS Pro v22.214.171.124 Full Easy Crack Download!
MAGIX VEGAS Pro v126.96.36.199 Full Easy Crack Download CLEAN
VEGAS Pro 15 SOPHISTICATED RESULTS. FROM START TO FINISH.Video editing with VEGAS Pro 15.
VEGAS Pro 14 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14.
Give your creativity space to grow. VEGAS Pro 14 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards easily within reach. Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline – even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 14 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that’s 40 times faster than normal. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient – leaving more time for your main goal: creating incredible videos.
Make shaky footage a thing of the past. Rescue material you thought was unusable and optimize it with proDAD Mercalli V4. Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam. The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots.
Create titles, captions and closing credits in broadcast quality with the NewBlueFX Titler tool in VEGAS Pro 14. Give your productions extra polish with sophisticated animated titles to brand your projects with your unique style.
Hover scrub technology
Quickly scrub through footage in the Trimmer window and add In and Out points on the fly. This enables you to quickly identify just the important portion of your video clip and then add it to your timeline.
Upscale HD footage for use in 4K and UHD projects
Achieve breathtaking quality in every project. Smart Upscaling technology gives you the power to use your archived HD footage in your 4K productions.
RED camera support
Quickly and easily import and edit recordings made with the latest RED digital cameras into VEGAS Pro 14.
• Custom HEVC, MainConcept AVC/AAC, and ProRes render templates now work properly again
• The Film Effects plug-in was found to expose unwanted transparency in 8-bit Pixel format mode. The plug-in now works properly and no longer introduces inadvertent transparency
- Interlaced presets now function properly in the QSV encode option for files rendered with the MAGIX AVC/AAC plug-in
- Picture-in-Picture help button now opens the proper help
- VEGAS now automatically switches to the correct version of ACES based on the project settings when opening an existing project
- ProRes audio and video now sync properly when added to the timeline
- Optimized the code used for reading AVC, HEVC, and other file types so that it utilizes less system memory
- Optimized the reading of MP4 files in the Explorer window
- The Picture-in-Picture and Crop plug-in interacts now behave correctly at Good Full and Best Full
- Saved projects now properly retain media markers and regions for MP4 files even if the project is closed and reopened
- The fade-in offset in the event header is now properly available for crossfades
- The Red Eye Reduction process now works properly
- Fixed several broken interactive tutorials
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering into Expanded Edit mode
- Picture-in-Picture and Crop plug-ins now correctly handles all pixel aspect ratios
- The event indicators now properly show up on a collapsed group track
- Audio bus tracks now use the correct icon
- Rendering HEVC CBR now properly produces CBR output
- HSL Adjust plug-in no longer causes color banding in 8bit GPU or 32bit CPU projects
- Media markers are now much easier to see in non-selected events
- NV Encoder render no longer fails with template rename/new template selection
- Various display issues have been fixed in Windows 7 running in High DPI setups
- Certain MAGIX AVC/AAC MP4 templates no longer crash upon selective prerender
- Long HEVC files no longer cause a playback crash
- Empty entries no longer appear in the main toolbar customize dialog
- The hit area of timeline markers has been tightened up so that it is once again possible to drag above the markers to create a time selection
- Can again properly read the text when you hover over files in the Explorer window
- The ToolTip has been fixed for the Output Buss on audio track headers
- Added the inadvertently omitted MainConcept AAC encoder back in as a render format
- The Shift+Ctrl+C shortcut key once again properly hides just the event buttons without affecting active take information visibility
- Reverted the default pan type back to Add Channels instead of Constant Power so that users no longer experience a 3dB volume attenuation in tracks panned to center
- Fixed an occasional crash when building thumbnails in the Explorer window
- Combining footage of some formats along with Panasonic P2 footage no longer causes the P2 footage to appear as green frames
- Fixed a problem where opening the Render As dialog when the save folder is set to a network location could result in an error
- The Titles and Text cursor is now more visible when using the dark background scheme
- The offline media info text is now more readable
- The Freeze Frame at Cursor operation now works properly when the cursor is at the first frame of the event
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from successfully creating blu-ray image files
- Fixed a problem that could cause some MP4/AVC files to be displayed in the file explorer and properties windows with the wrong file type
- ProRes 29.97 render templates no longer incorrectly shift the audio by 0.006 seconds
- Audio is now more properly synchronized with the video when rendering to ProRes and HEVC formats
- Fixed a crash when reading specific MP4 AVC/AAC files with so4 HW decoding enabled
- Video preview for MP4 files now works properly with so4 HW decoder enabled