vMix Pro 220.127.116.11 Streaming Winx32/x64 Full Easy Crack Download!
vMix Pro 18.104.22.168 Live Streaming Software Winx32/x64 Full Crack Download
vMix, Produce, Record and Stream your own live events. Create professional productions in HD, SD and even 4K!
vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. vMix also functions as live streaming software that allows you to publish your live productions directly to the Internet!
- vMix Call is built right into the vMix Live Production software providing an all in one software solution for producing a great live show.
- Low Latency, Full Duplex Video and Audio up to 1080p for up to 8 remote guests.
- Dedicated web site at www.vmixcall.com allows remote guests to connect to vMix using only a Webcam and Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on Windows, Mac and Android devices.
- Automatic Mix Minus technology eliminates the need for complex audio mixing and routing. This technology seamlessly eliminates audio echo without sacrificing audio quality and additionally preserves Full Duplex communication.
- Fully customizable return feed allows sending each guest either the Output/Program feed or a custom feed such as a traditional Broadcast MultiViewer.
- Return audio can also be customized to allow for advanced features such as talkback and virtual green rooms.
- Pricing of vMix starts from just $350 USD for the HD edition with support for up to 1 guest.
* NEW Added support for Continuous Facebook Live streams, these are for 24/7 streams which means Facebook won’t publish them as videos when complete or notify users.
* NEW vMix Social 3.0 included with support for removing URLs from Tweets and fixes for Facebook posts with more than 800 comments such as Facebook Live videos.
* Fixed bug with undocked Audio Mixer not updating when adding new inputs or loading presets
* Fixed Stingers using Image Sequences with audio, when called from MIDI or the Web Controller
* Changed OnCompletion trigger to also work for Overlays. Also added OnCompletion support to image sequences.
* Ctrl+A now works in the Title Editor
Fixed a few bugs relating to RGB sources appearing upside down in a couple of cases:
1. When recording from some blackmagic devices where video format is set to RGB32
2. When sending capture inputs out via NDI where the underlying format is RGB (such as webcams)
3. When using MultiCorder with FFMPEG and RGB
Fixed a couple of bugs with vMix Replay:
* Under heavy load, replay may not split the recording at 20 minute intervals leading to an Index error.
* If an Camera Input is reset, vMix Replay will now correctly reconfigure the source by stopping recording, clicking the cog icon then clicking OK.
* Fixed countdown value not appearing in the API/scripting
* Added support for Deltacast cards