Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 v126.96.36.199 (x86/x64)
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
Itâ™s Illustrator like youâ™ve never seen it.
See how the latest release helps you create with pixel-perfect accuracy, work more seamlessly with fonts and glyphs, and jumpstart your designs with templates.
– Create pixel-perfect artwork for screen designs by drawing paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid.
– Select an entire artboard or choose individual assets from one or more artboards, and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats in a single click.
– Easily access Adobe Stock assets — including new design templates, images, graphics, and our new Premium collection — right from the Illustrator search field.
– Design faster with presets and templates for brochures, business cards, and more that you access from the file menu.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, shapes, colors, character styles, Adobe Typekit fonts, and other creative assets, so theyâ™re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
Make something now.
Get the most out of Illustrator and Creative Cloud with our latest tutorials for graphic design, mobile and web design, and more.
What’s New in Illustrator CC (2017):
– Create pixel-perfect artwork
– Find fonts faster
– Work easier with glyphs
– Get started faster
– Stock templates and search
– New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
– Creative Cloud Assets improvements
– Introducing Typekit Marketplace
– Font and text enhancements
– Zoom to selection
– Modern user experience
– And so much more
– Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
– 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
– To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more.
– OpenGL 4.x
– To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
– Optional: To use GPU Performance: an Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD video adapter from those listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance
|seeds: 81||,||leechers: 400|