Adobe After Effects CC 2017 v14.0.1 Mac working Crack + Element 3D Download CLEAN TORRENT!
After effects is the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
About this release
Released: november 2016
Activation: install AE then Adobe Zii Patcher 2.2.1
– Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
– macOS versions 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), or 10.12 (Sierra)
– 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
– 6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
– Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
– 1440×900 display
– Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
Upgrading to After Effects 2017
Upgrading to After Effects CC 2017 automatically uninstalls previous versions of After Effects. However, Preferences and settings from previous versions are migrated when updating to After Effects CC 2017.
You can choose to retain older versions of After Effects. To do so, follow the steps below:
– In Creative Cloud desktop application, click Update next to After Effects CC 2017.
– On the You’re updating to After Effects CC (2017) dialog, select Advanced Options.
– Disable Remove Old Versions setting.
New in version 14.0.1
The 14.0.1 update fixes multiple bugs, including fixes for After Effects hanging or crashing during previews.
– Real-time playback of previews on macOS 10.11 and 10.12 is no longer affected by redrawing the Timeline panel. (Workarounds, such as docking a different panel below the Timeline panel or previewing in Full Screen, are no longer necessary.) Also, After Effects no longer draws a white line at the bottom of the application window.
– Stopping a preview or face tracking on macOS no longer sometimes causes After Effects to hang.
– Color profiles assigned to video footage no longer are no longer reset to Rec.709 when the project is saved.
– Help menu commands which open help pages on Adobe.com now work if After Effects CC 2015.3 is not installed.
– After Effects no longer crashes in some cases when using an external multichannel audio device for preview (Preferences > Audio Hardware).
– After Effects no longer crashes when quit after importing video footage files on Mac hardware with an integrated Intel GPU.
– After Effects no longer crashes when importing or replacing certain PDF files.
– After Effects no longer crashes in some circumstances when both a pre-comp (without Collapse Transformations enabled) and its parent comp use the CINEMA 4D renderer.
|seeds: 156||,||leechers: 133|