Stardust Superluminal for After Effects Win/MAC Full Crack Download
Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a ton of presets to create stunning effects quickly and easily.
– Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
– One Tool, Single 3D space.
– One click smart presets.
– Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
– Countless particle effects.
– Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
– Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
– Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
– Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
One Tool, in a single 3D space, all on one layer with endless possibilities. It is a full featured particle system with forces, fields, motion blur, DOF and much more.
A breakthrough, easy-to-use, node based interface. Start with a preset or create your own nodes. Many emitters, particles and forces can be added, and have them all work in a single 3D space on one layer. This makes it super easy to create simple or complex particle systems to achieve new and exciting results.
Rethink what a particle system can do! Create beautiful motion graphics by replicating particles in many ways. With Replica you can create unique designs: organic, techy, the options are limitless.
Spheres, boxes, 3d models, displacement maps and more can be used to push, pull, enclose, color and move particles around. Black hole nodes can be used to attract particles over time
The easy-to-use smart preset browser allows you to load an entire setup, node or single parameter with a single click. There are loads of stunning presets to choose from. You can also replace your existing node tree with a preset in one click.
0.9.5 (Current version) – Jan 16, 2017
– Presets – auto adjust to comp center in any resolution.
– New Presets – Swooshes, Diagonal, Texturizer and more.
– Clone Node, a new node for creating independent branches from any point in the flowchart.
– Replica – new options, including Directional and Diagonal.
– Replica – texture offset settings.
– Light emitter – emits evenly from multiple lights by default.
– Nodes full name appears in the panel status bar.
– Splines – added linear corners option.
– Maps – added sample time options: ‘On Birth’ / ‘Current frame’.
– Maps – added control for rotation using source layer.
– Maps – texture by can be assigned by lightness.
– Stencil transfer Mode added to to the particle transfer modes.
– Fixes an issue where duplicating nodes created unexpected results in the panel.
– Fixes an issue where sometimes deleting nodes caused unexpected results in the panel.
– Fixes an issue where sometimes adding nodes while the panel is closed would throw an error.
– Fixes an issue where sometimes when stardust main effect is last in the layer’s effect list, it would cause a crash.
– Fixes an issue with Twist Free Axis.
Stardust Superluminal LATEST 1.1.2 ONLY FOR WIN BELOW:
OLDER LINK WIN 1.1.0 BELOW
This is an ‘Early Adopters’ build, so it is probably buggier than usual. also works in cc2018 :)
Stardust Superluminal 0.9.7 is below:
.0.9.6 for MAC BELOW
password for all files VR4ALL
OLDER LINKS BELOW:
Stardust Superluminal 0.9.6 is below:
Stardust Superluminal 0.9.5 is Below:
Stardust Superluminal 0.9.4 is Below:
Stardust Superluminal 0.9.3 is Below:
Stardust Superluminal 0.9.2 is Below: