Jiggle 1.01 for 3Ds Max 2008-2017 x64 Full Crack Free Download!
Realistic animations with Jiggle
Jiggle is a modifier plugin for 3ds Max that adds quickly and easily realistic jiggle motions to parts of animated characters and objects. It can simulate fat and muscle movements and skin sliding effects.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You get to to ramp up your animations to another dimension of realism quickly and without effort.
- You don’t have to struggle anymore with complicated muscle systems and skinning methods.
- You get to quickly and easily add jiggle effects to your animations.
- It is multithreaded so it allows you to work with high resolution meshes.
Situations in which you would want to use Jiggle:
- When you want to add motion to fat, muscle, breasts, buttocks or any other part of your character that might move.
- When you want to add secondary motions to your characters.
- When you want more realistic animations.
- When you want a simple and fast method to add jiggle effects.
Jiggle works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 (32 & 64 Bit).
1) Close 3ds Max.
2) Copy the file “Jiggle.dlm” from the folder that matches your 3ds Max version to your “plugins” folder in your 3ds Max instalation directory(C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max xxxx\plugins)
3) Open 3ds Max and look in the modifier list for “Jiggle”.