4 New AEscripts Including Obsessive Layers with Full Crack! HOT
1. Obsessive Layers
If you’re OCD like us, Obsessive Layers should be your new best friend! It easily allows you to trim or expand layers in three ways with one simple button click.
Trim to keyframes
TRIM LAYERS TO KEYFRAMES
Trim your layers to fit their keyframes. You can trim by first keyframe, last keyframe, or both. Obsessive Layers will expand layers if needed.
Trim to track mattes
TRIM LAYERS TO MATTES
Track Matte layers work in pairs. Obsessive Layers can trim the track matte to match the layer, or the layer to match it’s track matte.
Trim to parent
TRIM LAYERS TO PARENT
Trim your child layers to their parent. Obsessive Layers will always find the top parent in the chain.
2. Layer Storage
Improve your Work
Layer Storage is the ultimate productivity script. Create groups of layers and solo, hide, shy, select and even isolate them together. Don’t ever let layer clutter stand in the way of creative and efficient work again.
Layer Storage is the best of two worlds: organized like groups and flexible like tags. You can throw anything at it: one layer into several groups; layers from different comps into one group; even move layers around after adding them to a group!
Count on it
Layer Storage is reliable. Groups will be saved right inside your project, so if you reopen it or hand it over to someone else, they will still be there. Don’t ever be afraid of having to open an old project again.
- Custom Layer Groups
- Solo, Hide, Shy and Select all contents of your groups together
- Seamless integration
- No added hierarchy
- Groups are saved inside project
- Compatible with CS5+
Light and shade are subtle things. They allow us to perceive a scene in all manner of different ways – it conveys a sense of position, of placement and closeness of objects to one another, of time of day, and of atmosphere. When you look at an image, it’s hard to put your finger on all these subtleties, but you can be sure of one thing… you miss them when they are not there!
Illumination adds a new dimension of lighting control to After Effects. By automating the creation and control of banks of point lights, Illumination brings a new type of lighting to AE – the softbox. Soft lights mean soft shadows, making objects feel much more believable.
4. TypeMonkey v1.16 LayerMonkey v1.06 F YEA
Automatically generates kinetic typography & camera, dynamically linked to markers w/o keyframes. Very fast & intuitive!
- Creates random kinetic type layouts based on parameters entered into the control panel.
- Keyframeless timeline makes changes to timing as simple as sliding a marker.
- Creates a parented camera that points to each successive word as it transitions on.
- Distributes words evenly over the length of the composition or work area.
- Manual adjustments are easily made to size, position, rotation and opacity.
- Features a wide range of type transitions randomly selected by default, but can be specified as well.
- Marker Sync feature allows for push button alignment with preexisting marker layers, making syncing to music a breeze.
- Allows for different interpolation for camera movement, auto rotate and auto frame.
- Automatically builds and cleans to facilitate easy experimentation.
- Now supports motion blur and preset load and save.
- Kuler color palettes are now easily imported.
- Support for 3rd party TextMods (sold separately), these can add support for Right to Left languages as well as other fun text modifications.
- Check out the available TextMods: Arabic Text and Hebrew Text.
- Free: Includes MonkeyTools– an ongoing collection of utilities specifically written to enhance the functionality of the Monkey Suite. Includes: UnShy Selected Layers, UnShy Text/Image Layers, UnShy Control Layers, Reset View, Invert Locks, Unlock All, Lock All, Scene Maker, Remove Duplicate Markers (to clean up Premiere-generated marker layers, Lock Childern & Lock Parents.)