bq HeadRig v1.1 AESscripts For After Effects Full Crack CLEAN DIRECT LINKS!
Aescripts: bq_HeadRig v1.1 for After Effects :
Release Name: Aescripts: bq_HeadRig v1.1
Program Type: After Effects Plug-in
Release Date: May 16, 2016
Interface Language: English
Requirements: After Effects CC 2015, CC 2014, CC / Win64
File Size: 28.9Mb
– After Effects CC 2015, CC 2014, CC
Version 1.1 Release Notes:
+ New controller functions: Value Controller, Keyframe Slider, and Group Switcher
+ Added Universal Language Support
+ Added CS6 Support
– Build head rigs in a few clicks
– Left/right/up/down head turns
– Manage multiple rigs
– Isolate L/R or U/D for precision tweaking
– Duplicate rigs to create variations
– Swap animated head rigs in one click
– Tools to help you build/prep head rigs
– Motion Path Nulls: keyframe the scale/rotation/position of animated motion paths
How It Works
1. Create Head Null
Create a Head Null, and parent all head rig layers to it.
2. Animate Left/Right
Animate a left/right head turn, then select your left/right properties & set them as your left/right keyframes.
3. Animate Up/Down
Animate an up/down head turn using different properties than your left/right head turn, then select your up/down properties & set them as your up/down keyframes.
Optional – Create Up/Down Null
Parent selected layers to a null that you can use to animate their up/down. For example, if you animated a layer’s position left/right, parent it to a null and animate the null’s position for the up/down.
4. Create Head Controller
Create an Head Controller, set it’s boundaries, and rig it! Done!
Pass : kindzadza