FayTeq FayIN v2.2.0 Win/MAC Full Cracked Download!
FayTeq FayIN v2.2.0 Win/MAC Full Torrent/Direct Links Cracked Download
fayIN is camera tracking and digital content integration combined in one plugin. Benefit from its new easy-to-use workflow inside After Effects. There is no need to import & export between different software environments anymore. fayIN reduces your production costs through high quality tracking results and a new and fast tracking and content-integration workflow.
More room for your creativity!
Mask the targeted area, hit track, insert your content. Done!
Concentrate on the creation of the inserted content instead of adjusting & manual processing tracking planes or null objects.
Full Integration in Adobe® After Effects®
fayIN is deeply integrated in the Adobe® After Effects® software environment. That means that you can use fayIN all in the software that you are already familiar with.
The resulting benefits:
- no switching between different software environments
- no import or export of data or video material necessary
- use all features of Adobe® After Effects® and fayIN in one software environment
- work in Adobe® After Effects® while tracking with fayIN
- apply any Adobe® After Effects® effects on the elements you inserted with fayIN
Generated 3D World
The fayIN plugin has a tracker that generates a 3D world in the background that facilitates insertion and repositioning of 2D elements. Thereof following benefits result:
- applied objects are correctly integrated concerning the perspective
- while moving an object on the axis x, y or z it adjusts its perspective automatically
- the perspective stays correct even when repositioning and rotating the insert within the scene
- use one single track to position and reposition your insert in the scene (no need to apply multiple tracks for different positions)
- tracking a plain white wall without any tracking markers is possible
You already know, that fayIN generates a 3D world in the background of your video. This 3D world enables another great feature: fayIN tracks objects even if they briefly leaves camera sight. Because fayIN analyzes the whole selected video sequence, the tracker knows exactly where the object is located in the scene – even if it’s not visible anymore. That means, you don’t have to track again. When the object is visible again, it’s traced again! In this video you can see here, that the plane stays where the object is.
Sometimes it happens that the placeholder stays well in place after tracking, but with some inaccuracies on the edges here and there. With fayIN you can adjust each corner of the placeholder on keyframe base.
Just hold down the control key to “activate” the Corner Correction. When pressing the control key, the edge symbol will change to a cross-hair pointer indicating that you now adjust the corners of the track rather than the size and position of the placeholder. Done!