LRTimelapse 4.4 and 4.5.1 for MAC/WIN Full Script with Patch Full Direct Download
I mainly released it, because I had two very special cases, where the Auto-Transition failed on certain mac environments. I’m still not sure what exactly caused this, since I cannot reproduce on my environment, it but I managed to work around it.
Additionally I fixed some smaller annoyances with the scrollbars of the folder choosers.
So this upgrade is not mandatory, if LRTimelapse 4.5 works flawlessly for you.
- Fixed Auto Transition on a few, very special mac environments
- When multi-selecting folder in the export dialog, the scrollbar always jumped to the first selected folder after selecting an additional one, fixed
- Scrollbars of folder choosers will now initially stay on the left
- Small fixes in Spanish translation
LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day time lapse transitions is easily and perfectly done with the sophisticated “Holy-Grail”-workflow. Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 6K – of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264 are supported as well.
With the new visual previews you get “What you see is what you get” directly in LRTimelapse and the new Visual Deflicker is now one of the best – if not the best – deflicker tool available, because it works purely metadata-based on RAW files (even with multiple passes) and produces silky-smooth sequences. In combination with the “Holy Grail”-Wizard, even difficult Day-to-Night and Night-to-day transitions can be turned into smooth and visual appealing clips with ease.
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom/ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography – (day to night transition) really easy – either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click – do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
- and many, many more…
There is no problem with Mac release. It is written on the homepage Should you get an ?unidentified developer? message on newer MacOS, just right click → open and confirm.
Have installed and works fine on OSX 10.10.4