Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.1 Win x64 Including Patch Full Clean
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.
Browse and access your favorite creative assets ”images, colors, type styles, brushes, and more” in new libraries that are available in Photoshop, Illustrator, and mobile apps like Sketch and Draw. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud so you always have the files you need, right when you need them.
The 2015 release of Photoshop CC rolls out several new features and enhancements that enrich your digital imaging experience.
OVERALL ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC 2015 FEATURES:
• Revolutionary new features, a fluid user experience, and improved access to the unrivaled power of Photoshop
• A more intuitive user interface and new nondestructive editing features that put you in control, including the new Adjustments and Masks panels
• Content-Aware Scaling – advanced auto-blending that extends depth of field, and industry-leading editing and compositing with reengineered color-correction tools
• Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
• Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
• Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
• New and Enhanced Features:
Your best assets. Right at your fingertips. With new Creative Cloud Libraries, get quick access to all your favorite images, colors, type styles, brushes, and more — and easily share assets with Illustrator CC and mobile apps like Sketch and Draw.
• Photoshop — beyond the desktop.
Tap into the power and precision of Photoshop on your iPhone and iPad with new connected mobile apps, Photoshop Sketch and Photoshop Mix. Start your imaging work on your device, and then bring it into Photoshop CC on your desktop with all layers intact.
• Creative Cloud Libraries
Browse and access your favorite creative assets — images, colors, type styles, brushes, and more — in new libraries that are available in Photoshop, Illustrator, and mobile apps like Sketch and Draw. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud so you always have the files you need, right when you need them.
• Improved guides
Quickly create multiple guides at one time — no more having to create or drag out each guide individually. Accurately set the width and margins of multiple columns or rows, and even save guides as presets.
• Rigging and animation data from COLLADA files
Now Photoshop CC can interpret rigging and animation data from COLLADA files, so you can play the animations directly within Photoshop and pose characters by pausing the animation where you want.
• SVG export
Export SVG graphics using new Extract Assets and Adobe Generator. Output includes path information, layer style information, and more for content that will scale beautifully in any browser.
• Extract Assets
Easily extract optimized image assets from layers and save them to various formats and resolutions, including SVG, using the simple, visual Extract Assets interface built on top of Adobe Generator. Generate either individual or real-time, auto-updated extractions tailored to your workflow.
• Support for Windows touch devices
Get a more interactive experience on Windows 8.1 touch devices now that you can use pinch, zoom, pan, and rotate gestures.
• Support for 3D PDF files
Export your 3D designs from Photoshop as 3D files so colleagues and clients can easily view, comment on, and manipulate them in Adobe Acrobat.
• New 3D printer profiles
Get support for additional 3D printers and printing service providers, including i.Materialise and new MakerBot printers.
• And so much more…
Also includes: a padding option for selections, a new Flame pattern script, and more.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop CC and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH (default), Danish, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Czech , Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Taiwan), Korean, English (default).
– Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8.1
– 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)*
– OpenGL 2.0–capable system
Link Updated 3/16/2016
Note: It’s perfectly working and checked.