TypeMonkey 1.14 & LayerMonkey Free Direct Download – Clean Versions
TypeMonkey specializes in just type. It allows you to quickly generate the text, creates a layout (that can be manually adjusted), and animates it as well. It also creates a camera that moves between each word. It’s the fastest, easiest way to create kinetic typography.
- Creates random kinetic type layouts based on parameters entered into the control panel.
- Keyframeless timeline makes changes to timing as simple as sliding a marker.
- Creates a parented camera that points to each successive word as it transitions on.
- Distributes words evenly over the length of the composition or work area.
- Manual adjustments are easily made to size, position, rotation and opacity.
- Features a wide range of type transitions randomly selected by default, but can be specified as well.
- Marker Sync feature allows for push button alignment with preexisting marker layers, making syncing to music a breeze.
- Allows for different interpolation for camera movement, auto rotate and auto frame.
- Automatically builds and cleans to facilitate easy experimentation.
- Now supports motion blur and preset load and save.
- Kuler color palettes are now easily imported.
- Support for 3rd party TextMods (sold separately), these can add support for Right to Left languages as well as other fun text modifications.
- Check out the available TextMods: Arabic Text and Hebrew Text.
- Free: Includes MonkeyTools– an ongoing collection of utilities specifically written to enhance the functionality of the Monkey Suite. Includes: UnShy Selected Layers, UnShy Text/Image Layers, UnShy Control Layers, Reset View, Invert Locks, Unlock All, Lock All, Scene Maker, Remove Duplicate Markers (to clean up Premiere-generated marker layers, Lock Childern & Lock Parents.) You find MonkeyTools in the same place as your main Monkey download
Whats the difference between the Monkeys?