MAXtoA 0.5.198.2017 WIN Full Crack/Patch Free Download CLEAN Links!
MAXtoA Launching at SIGGRAPH 2016, Arnold for 3ds Max (or MAXtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard 3ds Max interface. Current v0.5 version of MAXtoA is a Preview Release.
- Integration with 3ds Max shapes, cameras, lights and shaders.
- Image Based Lighting support, including a state of the art physical sky.
- 3ds Max ActiveShade interactive rendering allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
- Support for AOVs & Deep EXR files.
- Defer the creation of geometry at render time with the Procedural placeholder nodes.
- Texturable Mesh lights.
- 3rd Party Arnold shader support.
- MAXtoA Cloud Rendering for stills and animations. Users can join the optional Autodesk ‘Render Pilot’ program, which now supports MAXtoA.
The Arnold for 3ds Max plug-in is provided free-of-charge to customers that buy the Arnold core renderer.
Ready for cloud rendering
With Autodesk emphasising cloud rendering as a key driver of the acquisition, it’s no suprise to see that one key feature of MAXtoA is the ability to render stills or animations in the cloud.
If black screen, reassign Arnold as renderer.